Goat Cheese tomato pasta
Spaghetti has always been my go-to food for the nights when
- I don’t want to cook, or
- My family is balking at everything I suggest for dinner.
Goat with homemade sauce or cheese adds a creamy texture and tangy flavor to ordinary spaghetti sauce. Pour it right out of a jar to save tons of time, making this a super easy 15-minute meal!
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce. I’m using Pasta Sauce with Olive
- 1 packet of pasta spaghetti and linguine work best, cooked to package directions
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese for garnish if desired
- Fresh parsley for garnish if desired
- You can add your leftover protein if desired. I’m adding some Spicy Salami
Trust me it’s super easy!
- Cook your pasta according to package directions.
- In a separate bawl, Heat spaghetti sauce over medium heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in goat cheese until completely melted.
- Add cooked pasta straight out of the cooking water to the sauce.
- Add your protein and stir well.
- Add your garnish as desired.
Pasta la vista baby!